The trek revolves around Mount Manaslu which is the eighth highest peak in Nepal.
MANASLU CIRCUIT TREK
Maximum Elevation: 5,115 meters, Larkya Pass
Trek Duration: 15 days
Trek Category: Difficult
Accommodation type: Guesthouse and lodges
Best Season: Autumn and Spring
Trek Restrictions: Yes
Trek Permits: TIMS, MCAP, RAP
The trek revolves around Mount Manaslu which is the eighth highest peak in Nepal. In this trek you witness epic sceneries crossing many suspension bridges. Also, temporary bridges of wooden planks in the higher altitudes.
• Larkya La Pass- the highest point of the trek
• Novel trek route
• Diverse and secluded topography
• Tsum Valley and Mu Gompa
• Beautiful traditional Gurung and Tibetan-influenced culture
• The less crowded trek route
• It is a restricted trek route. You must travel with a licensed trek guide.
• A remote trek, you may have difficulty for easy accommodation.