3 Days of Exciting Exploration at Phuket
-   2018-04-06 | nepaltraveller.com
Make up a plan to explore this dreamland- it will turn out to be the best experience of your life.
Phuket is one of the most exciting destinations to explore. With wonderous beaches, delicious cuisines, and thrilling entertainments, it is a must visit place for all.
- Phuket Airport: Congratulations! You’ve finally reached Phuket. You drop down from the airplane as you are filled with excitement. You can’t wait to explore what awaits you.
- Big Buddha: If you’re early at Phuket, start your day by visiting the Big Buddha, Karon. A short climb leads you to this wonderful site, with an outstanding view of all the beautiful places around. From beside the 45m tall statue of Buddha, you are able to see the life of Phuket slowly arise with the sun.
- Splash Jungle Waterpark: With family or friends, the Splash Jungle Waterpark is a must visit at Phuket. It will turn any heart into that of a little child’s with its numerous entertaining rides. A great way to start off your holiday!
- Kata Noi Beach: It’s late afternoon and your energy is getting sucked out. Kata Noi Beach is your next destination. Experience the best of all worlds. Definitely, a place to be placed on everybody’s bucket list. Have some fun at the waters and rest up beneath the sun on the sandy beach as the sun slowly sleeps.
- Siam Niramit: Siam Niramit showcases the best of Thailand’s culture and tradition. A colourful show to end your day. It is an entertaining evening out, with servings of delicious Thai cuisines alongside shopping and leisure. What more could you wish for!
- Phang Nga Bay: Best when visited early at 7 am to avoid crowd, Phang Nga Bay speaks adventure. Myriad islands to visit such as the famous James Bond Island and Koh Panyee make this a popular destination at Phuket. Enjoy a clear sky with a warm breeze on a boat and enjoy your day at this stress relieving place.
- KokChang Elephant Safari: Everybody loves wilderness, and there is no better way than the KokChang Elephant Safari to encounter the beautiful creatures of Thailand. This especially excites you when you realize that the elephants here are extremely well treated. Taking people on a back ride makes them happy as well.
- Fanta Sea: FantaSea is a great night out plan. A theme park with various attractions and shopping, with an entertaining show. The show features an impressive cast of circus performers and animals and explores Thailand’s fascinating culture, art and history. Enjoy your time with a delicious buffet dinner and a fascinating show to end your evening.
- Food and Shop: Spend your last day in Phuket with a quality breakfast. You may want to travel around to some malls and local shops to buy some souvenirs and gifts to take back to your brothers and sisters.
- Promthep Cape: In the evening, travel up to the Phrompthep Cape to view a magnificent scenery of the sunset. It does get quite busy with everybody trying to catch a glimpse of this splendid panorama, but as the sun slowly dives into the sea, you won’t be aware of anything in your surrounding- a view that will seize all your attention.
- Seaside Dining Experience: It’s your last dinner at Phuket. Treat yourself with some delicious cuisines beside the shore. With a magical view above of the twinkling stars and the sea below, it could be your most romantic dining experience. It will make you want to spend the rest of your life here at Phuket.